Sustainable Parenthood Bill – main points
a.Person – citizen or permanent resident.
b.Subsidy – public money for education, health, payments & discounts related to a child.
c.Subsidy Unit (SU) – half of the Subsidy to one child.
d.Day – 10 months after this Bill becomes Law.
e.Additional Child – one born after the Day to parents who on the Day already have 2 or more children.
- Subsidy to child born before the Day is not affected by this Law.
- Starting on the Day, a Person is entitled to SUs according to the number of children – he/she has on the Day:
– has 0 children – entitled to 2 SUs;
– has 1 child – entitled to 1 SU;
– has 2 or more children – not entitled to SU.
- Additional Child will use 2 or 1 of his parents’ SUs, and these will be subtracted from parents’ balance. [E.g. 2 SUs of a single mother will be used for her first child if the 2-nd parent is unknown or has no SUs left].
- Parents must pay the government controlled premium for Additional Child’s health insurance.
- Parents can buy education services for Additional Child, paying the government-controlled prices.
- Person can transfer his/her unused SUs to other Person.
- Means of family planning, including prevention and termination of pregnancy, are provided by the state for free.
רשומה זו פורסמה בקטגוריה Uncategorized
. אפשר להגיע ישירות לרשומה זו עם קישור ישיר