Sustainable Parenthood Bill – main points
a. Person – citizen or permanent resident.
b. Subsidy – public money for education, health, payments & discounts related to a child.
c. Subsidy Unit (SU) – half of the Subsidy to one child.
d. Day – 10 months after this Bill becomes a Law.
e. Additional Child – one born after the Day to a Person who on the Day
is a parent to 2 or more children.
- Subsidy to a child born before the Day is not affected by this Law.
- Starting on the Day, a Person is entitled to SUs according to the number of children that a Person is a parent to on the Day:
– parent to 0 children – entitled to 2 SUs;
– parent to 1 child – entitled to 1 SU;
– parent to 2 or more children – not entitled to SU.
- Starting with the Day, each newborn will be entitled to 1 or 2 SUs left in his parents’ SU balance, and SUs used by this newborn will be subtracted from parents’ balance.
- Parents must pay the government-controlled premium for Additional Child’s health insurance.
- Parents can buy education services for Additional Child, paying the government-controlled prices.
- Person can transfer his/her unused SUs to other Person.
- Means of family planning, including prevention and termination of pregnancy, are provided by the state for free.
רשומה זו פורסמה בקטגוריה Uncategorized
. אפשר להגיע ישירות לרשומה זו עם קישור ישיר